Air System Cleaning and Repair - We provide Free video inspection
We Service, Maintain and Clean Air and Heating Systems
Service for Homes, Apartments, Condos, Commerical Facilities
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Throughout Florida
We provide all heating and air services to commercial properties
We service Duval, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns Florida Counties
Nassua CountyWe service Duval, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns Florida Counties
St Johns CountyWe service Duval, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns Florida Counties
Serving the Florida counties of Clay, Duval, Nassau, and St. Johns
Why Choose Us For Air Duct Cleaning?
You would be shocked and dismayed if you look inside the duct work in your house. Even the most careful homeowners cannot prevent the gradual accumulation of dirt, dust, dead insects and mice droppings inside the air ducts of their heating and air conditioning system.
Most home owners and businesses will hire a cleaning company to take care of things such as carpets, desks, windows and any other things that are found in the office but forget about the air system. What most people do not realize is that commercial air ducts, air vent, and air system cleaning is very important for homes and any kind of business as it normally comes with numerous benefits that home owners and business people can take advantage of our reasonably.
We, at Northport Heating and Air Conditioning know the importance of proper air flow, air systems, and proper maintenance of those systems.
We also proudly invest in our employees by providing educational and training courses on a regular basis to ensure our customers receive only the highest quality heating and air conditioning repair services and the newest air system and air system maintenance equipment available, to include our new video technology to inspect the interior of the air duct systems.
Video Inspection Of Air Duct Work
Many of our competitors do the same old visual inspection of the exterior of air duct work, we utilize a video system to provide a much more thorough inspection of the inside of the residential and commercial air duct work systems.
We invested in this new technology because we believe with the use of this air duct video system, we can now provide a complete and a much more thorough inspection of the interior of the duct work, without damaging the duct work or cutting into the duct work for inspections. This is a huge benefit to our customers because it provides visual information as to the condition of the duct work to determine if repairs are required and if there are any contaminates within the duct work that should be removed.
NorthPort Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning service provider located in Jacksonville, Florida. Our staff includes licensed HVAC repair technicians, possessing more than 10 years of experience each, and authorized to both repair and install heating and air conditioning units by Trane®, Carrier®, Lennox®, Bryan®, Goodman®, Amana®, and more.
The Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Cleaning the air ducts of your house or any other house is one of the most important things especially at times of the year when there are many allergens in the air. This is basically because the allergens such as dust and pollen can contaminate the air we breathe in causing serious consequences especially to persons with certain allergic reactions to contaminated air. It is therefore vital to ensure and perform regular air duct cleaning of your home, building or even at your company premises. Regular cleaning ensures that dust and other contaminants found on heating and cooling systems are removed and the air circulation is friendlier to people living in the area.
Keeping the air circulating within a closed space clean is essential for good respiratory health, especially as said in the case of allergies. It is very important that when you ask for a cleaning air ducts to ensure that there has been a thorough cleaning of all the systems that make up the heating or cooling system, because if it does not the remains dirt and dust can contaminate the air of the area. The best way to ensure that the systems have been fully cleaned are the premise is out of dust is by utilizing specialists of air duct cleaning.
How can you tell if it is time for a duct cleaning?
There are a few basic tips that can be followed to tell it’s the right time for air duct cleaning. First if you have moved or purchased a new house or moved in a new premise that has been in use, it is advisable to start by cleaning the air ducts and air system even before setting up your living space. If air ducts are expelling pieces of dirt and dust from the vent, this should also be a clear indication that the duct needs to be cleaned. Moreover, if you find mold or other form of moisture in the ducts, you should also perform the cleaning since this may be a type of toxic mold and could cause some illnesses.
What are some of the Benefits of air duct cleaning?
Air duct cleaning comes with many benefits not just on the overall health of the inhabitants but also on other areas such as productivity, the security of the premises and also the general profitability of a business premise.
- Duct cleaning improves quality of air we breathe and this contributes to a better health and also reduction of allergy symptoms such as flu and sinusitis between the employees and the customers, giving out better performance at work.
- It also improves the levels of comfort between people who inhabit the place or operating in a premise for example employees and customers after purification ecological environment.
- Decreased disability due to respiratory diseases lowering cases of absenteeism at work place.
- Improves the effectiveness and efficiency of your Air Conditioning and Heating System.
- Reduce the frequency of cleaning, painting and repair of office equipment since kilos of powder ducts are removed, leaving the same stain walls, carpets,ceilings, dirty and deteriorated further damaged furniture and computer systems.
- Reduced electricity costs, and this is from the studies which have shown that 1/16 layer of dust in the ducts can reduce between 10% and 20% efficiency cooling and heating, thus increasing energy savings in the premise.
- Longer service life of equipment of air conditioning saving the operational costs.
- Reduced frequency of breakdowns of office equipment and computers which may be holding sensitive data.
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Cleaning the air ducts should not be so often, but it would be good to get at least once every two or three years, especially when a family member suffers from allergies or asthma, because this way it would better the quality of the air you breathe. Once you have instructed the service provider to clean the air duct you will notice many benefits. If dust and other debris have been removed from the air ducts, you can breathe a lot more clean and pure air. This regular cleaning of air ducts lengthens the life of your ventilation system, since many of the problems they may suffer due to the accumulated dust particles. The best way to avoid short term contamination of the air duct however is to discourage growth of nests for small animals such as pests and rodents which will result to a dirty duct.
What can you expect from us?
We proudly own and operate top of the line duct cleaning equipment that will do the job right the first time.
- We offer Video Inspection of your duct work and a Free inspection of your air system. This will determine the condition of your air system, the amount of contaminates in the system, and type of duct work to determine the proper cleaning equipment to be used.
- Our air duct cleaning technicians, trained to properly clean your air system, will use drop cloths to protect your furnishings and flooring
- All supply and return air ducts are safely cleaned utilizing our state of the art cleaning equipment.
- All grilles and diffusers, are removed, cleaned, and reinstalled.
- Any heat exchanger, heating and cooling coils, installed in your air system is cleaned.
- Air handler is opened to clean the interior of the air handler.
- Drip pans are drained and cleaned.
- Fan motor and motor housing are removed from the air handler, cleaned, and reinstalled.
- Upon completion all equipment is removed, drop cloth picked up, and areas cleaned.
- Before leaving, the air system is tested to assure that it is properly operating.
Call us today at 904-245-1594 for a FREE video inspection of the interior of your duct work if your Home or Business is located in Clay, Duval, Nassau, or St. Johns County. Call our Toll Free Number at 877-584-2313 for commercial air duct cleaning if you are in any other counties in Florida.
Link to Residential Air Duct Cleaning http://northportjax.com/florida-residential-duct-cleaning/